Already have an account?
If you already have an account, you do not need to use this form!
Please login using the form on the left.
- First, please read the SUBMISSION GUIDELINES. And please whitelist @thediagram.com on your email filter, if you have one.
- Fill in all of your contact information. If you are submitting work for someone else, fill in your contact info and fill in the name of the person you are submitting for in the “writer name” field.
- Fill in the title(s) of the work(s) you are submitting. If you are submitting multiple works, separate titles with commas (and make sure they’re contained all in one file).
- Use the browse button to find the file on your computer that you would like to submit. Select the file (we can read PDF, DOC, RTF, and JPG—no archives, please—and right now we are not accepting sound submissions through the submissions manager) and click on the open button. Your file will then appear in the “file” field.
- Note that the submissions manager can only handle files up to about 9 megabytes in size, and sometimes it is flummoxed by nonalphanumeric characters in the filename. So beware of running afoul of those glitches.
- Fill in the comments field with any additional information you’d like to send (a cover letter, perhaps, might be pasted in here; some of our editors enjoy reading those), then click submit.
- You will then have the option to review your information and confirm that it is correct. Hit continue and you’re done. You should receive an email confirmation almost immediately.